- Click on the link below to see the Minutes of the Sheet Association and Community Trust AGM 2018:
- AGM MINUTES 2018
- Click on the link below to see the Minutes of the Sheet Association and Community Trust AGM 2016:
- Sheet Association and Community Trust – AGM – Minutes – 2016
- Click on the link below to see the Agenda for the Sheet Association and Community Trust AGM 2016:
- Sheet Association and Community Trust AGM Agenda 2016
- Click on the link below to see the Minutes of the Sheet Association and Community Trust AGM 2015:
- Sheet Association and Community Trust – AGM – Minutes – 2015 – Final Version
The Sheet Association (formerly Sheet Village Association) is the residents’ association of Sheet. It became the Sheet Association when Sheet Parish was formed and includes all the residents of the parish. It applied for Charitable Status and the Sheet Village Community Trust was set up in 2012 to receive grants and bequests, and to acquire assets.
The Sheet Village Community Trust is a legally constituted body outside the Parish Council, with the following objectives:
- Conservation of the environment in and around the village of Sheet.
- Provision and enhancement of public amenities in Sheet.
- Education of the public about conservation and protection of the environment within Sheet.
- Acquisition of equipment and/or land with or without buildings for the purposes of public amenity, recreation and enjoyment.
The Sheet Association furthers these objectives and fosters a sense of community identity by:
- Encouraging participation in community and social activities.
- Focussing and expressing the views of the residents of Sheet.
- Welcoming and informing new residents about Sheet and or the neighbourhood.
- Providing Sheet News, published twice-yearly.
- Compiling and publishing a Community Diary of events.
- Publishing the village website.
The committee of the Sheet Association, is elected at the Annual General Meeting.
- Chairman – Andrew Platt (Trustee)
- Treasurer – John Trewby (Trustee) Owen Jonathan (Trustee)
- Secretary – Suezi Siggers
- Editor Sheet News – Cllr Vaughan Clarke (Trustee)
- Film Club – Jayne Flatt
- Website – Lesley Hall
- Road Safety – Scott Gibbons (Trustee)
- Press Liaison – Lucy Pringle
- Social Events – Lucy Pringle
- SVA Community Trust – Sue McBean
- Church – Rev Richard Saunders
- Parish Council – A Councillor
- Sheet School (FOSS) – A Representative